Email correction for prayer partners

Several of you have notified me that you tried to respond to my email about needed help on my prayer team. I put the wrong email address -- Oops! (I am fully human). I have corrected it on the page but wanted to give you the proper email.

natalie@tearstojoy.org

Please email me if you would like to be a part of the prayer team!
Tears to Joy: Email correction for prayer partners

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Email correction for prayer partners

Several of you have notified me that you tried to respond to my email about needed help on my prayer team. I put the wrong email address -- Oops! (I am fully human). I have corrected it on the page but wanted to give you the proper email.

natalie@tearstojoy.org

Please email me if you would like to be a part of the prayer team!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home